Certified Mold Inspector
Maintaining the indoor air quality of your home is so important for your health and your property. Mold is often an invisible problem that is easy to overlook. That’s why we thrive on providing homeowners and businesses mold inspection services that identify potential issues and remove them if they exist.
We take part in the NORMI Certified Mold Inspector program, so you can rest assured that you are getting a home mold inspection from the very best trained professionals in the industry.
We understand mold and where to look for it. If you think you or someone in your family may be suffering from mold-related health conditions, or maybe you are just concerned about the possible presence of mold, there is no time like the present! Give us a call and we will be happy to schedule a home mold inspection at your earliest convenience.
Commercial Mold Inspections
There are personal health and regulatory reasons businesses need to ensure their workspaces are safe for employees and customers alike. Our mold experts can evaluate and assess your
commercial indoor air quality or mold problem, and come up with a solution that’s right for you.
Our mold inspection services include IAQ/mold sampling, environmental assessment, lab testing, and referrals to other professionals in the industry for additional services that we might not be able to provide.
How to Control Mold Growth
If you are fortunate enough to not have a mold problem, it’s best to learn how to keep it that way. While you can’t realistically expect to remove all mold from your indoor space, you can minimize it to the point where it’s not a health threat or a visible problem for your home.
Here are some simple steps you can take to prevent future mold infestation:
- Keep your home clean by regularly dusting, vacuuming and mopping.
- Keep rooms well ventilated, particularly those that are susceptible to mold growth, like your bathrooms, kitchen, laundry room, and basement.
- Utilize exhaust fans when bathing.
- Also utilize hood vents when cooking or washing dishes.
- Use ceiling fans when possible to keep air circulating.
- Make it a routine to air out your home from time to time (when weather permits, of course).
- Regularly inspect and clean your air conditioner and furnace.
- If you notice a leak, whether it’s in your roof, siding, pipes or foundation, don’t ignore it. Have it fixed as soon as possible. You should also have the area dried by a professional water restoration company.
- If your home doesn’t have gutters, it’s wise to have them installed. You also want to have the downspouts end at least five feet away from your home.
If you discover mold contact us today and we will be happy to discuss your options. If you are needing to have your property assessed for the possibility of mold – we are a Certified and Licensed Mold Inspector. If mold is discovered in the process of our assessment, we will document all of our findings and recommend area’s needing attention – but due to legal and ethical concerns – but we cannot also do the removal of the mold.
No matter what the source of your mold problem, call Escarosa Cleaning and Restoration today at (850) 432-6060. We can schedule a cleaning that will help clear the air in your home.